Welcome! After a hiatus, a new version of the Perspectives Firefox Extension (version 4.3) has been uploaded to the Mozilla Addons site: Install New Version
The new version will be reviewed by the Addons team, then automatically pushed via auto-update.
Remove the forced statusbar icon: The Perspectives icon will no longer always appear on the addons bar or status bar, freeing you to only place it where you want!
Add Perspectives icons: The Perspectives icon will now appear when you press alt-tab to switch between windows, making it easier to identify Perspectives dialogs.
Display key age: The ‘Notary Results’ dialog now displays the age of each key in days:
Several UI Improvements:
- Perspectives dialogs now center themselves in the screen
- The ‘Escape’ key can be used to cancel and close all Perspectives dialogs
- ‘OK’ and ‘Cancel’ buttons have a consistent placement
- The size of notary key textboxes has been increased to improve readability
- Alert popups now mention that they are from Perspectives
Other fixes: Perspectives 4.3 also fixes several bugs and adds more error checking to the Preferences dialog, so everything should work more smoothly!
Please try out Perspectives 4.3 and let us know what you think! Feedback, questions, and requests are all welcome 🙂