I’m happy to announce that Perspectives Server version 3.4.1 has been released!
This is a minor release to fix the HTML for the static server index page. It also fixes the upgrade documentation, to clarify when database changes need to be made during an upgrade (hopefully very rarely, and not for this release), and contains several updates to the documentation. Full changelist below.
This update contains no data changes, only code changes, so upgrading is easy:
- Stop your server
- Sync new code with ‘git pull’
- Start your server.
These steps have also been included in the doc/upgrades directory.
As always, if you have any questions or comments feel free to ask us on the mailing list!
- Fix HTML in static index page
- Move CSS to its own file, rather than inline, so Content Security
Policies can be properly applied.
- Convert README and Amazon guide to markdown format
- Update Amazon guide
- Add document explaining the notary API
- Add basic guide on using nginx as a cache and proxy
- Fix ‘upgrades’ directory so steps are more clear
- Clean up unused function parameters